1. National Health Service. Choosing between melatonin formulations for treatment of sleep disorders. NHS Quality and Productivity Bulletin, www.lpp.nhs.uk/2013
2. Chua HM, Hauet Richer N, Swedrowska M, et al. Dissolution of intact, divided and crushed Circadin tablets: prolonged vs. immediate release of melatonin. Pharmaceutics 2016;8.
3. PTAC meeting held on 14 &15 August 2014 (minutes for web publishing). Wellington: Pharmac; 2014. Available from: www.pharmac.govt.nz/assets/ptac-minutes-2014-08.pdf
4. Young SD. Melatonin supplements face arsenic concerns. Consumer Affairs 2015. Available from: www.consumeraffairs.com/news/melatonin-supplementsface-arsenic-concerns-112715.html.
5. Erland LAE, Saxena PK. Melatonin natural health products and supplements: presence of serotonin and significant variability of melatonin content. J Clin Sleep Med 2017;13:275–81.
6. New Zealand Formulary for Children. Available from: www.nzfchildren.org.nz/nzf_2048